PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES FOR 2019:
- Grant application deadlines for 2019 are listed below with grant reviews scheduled for January, March, May, July, September and November
- Our online grants system is LIVE and we respectfully ask applicants to setup organization accounts and begin using the site for March 2019 applications and moving forward - please reference the user manual for more information about the e-CImpact system
- Grant proposals for project and program requests of more than $50,000 should submit a Letter of Intent prior to applying. The LOI process will allow us to better provide feedback on larger grants before applicants complete the application process
The United Way of Graham & Greenlee Counties will consider funding for:
– 501c3 nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations with eligible health and human service programs
– Other tax exempt organizations such as public and charter schools, municipal programs and other 501c nonprofit organizations
The United Way of Graham & Greenlee Counties does not provide support for the following:
– Granting foundations or pass-through funding for any purposes other than fiscal agency
– Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status
– Individuals, including support for specific students, researchers, travel funds, conference fees, medical procedures, etc.
– Religious activities, churches, or church sponsored programs limited to church membership or designed to proselytize
– Political or lobbying organizations, or those supporting the candidacy of a particular individual
– Individual athletic teams
– Concerts or other entertainment events
– Organizations or entities that may have known or reasonably perceived conflicts with the policies, procedures, programs and practices of United Way
– Organizations which may pose a threat to the State of Arizona or the United States of America
ANTI TERRORISM COMPLIANCE MEASURES
In compliance with the USA PATRIOT Act and other counterterrorism laws, the United Way of Graham & Greenlee Counties requires that each funding recipient agency certify that all United Way funds and donations will be used in compliance with all applicable anti-terrorist financing and asset control laws, statutes and executive orders
2019 grant application submission deadlines
United Way grant reviews occur every other month.
Application deadlines for 2019 are: January 7, March 1, May 1, July 1, September 1 and November 1.
Thank you, sponsors!
We wouldn't be able to affect such positive change in the communities of Graham and Greenlee Counties without support from our wonderful donors and supporters. Thank you to the employees of Freeport-McMoRan, the Freeport-McMoRan Foundation and to the other federated campaign supporters and the City of Safford for your ongoing support!