The United Way of Graham & Greenlee Counties will consider funding for:
– 501c3 nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations with eligible health and human service programs
– Other tax exempt organizations such as public and charter schools, municipal programs and other 501c nonprofit organizations
The United Way of Graham & Greenlee Counties does not provide support to the following:
– Granting Foundations or pass-through funding for purposes other than fiscal agency
– Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability or veteran status
– Individuals, including support for specific students, researchers, travel funds, conference fees, medical procedures, etc.
– Religious activities, churches, or church sponsored programs limited to church membership or designed to proselytize
– Political or lobbying organizations, or those supporting the candidacy of a particular individual
– Individual athletic teams
– Concerts or other entertainment events
– Organizations or entities that may have known or reasonably perceived conflicts with the policies, procedures, programs and practices of United Way
– Organizations which may pose a threat to the State of Arizona or the United States of America
ANTI TERRORISM COMPLIANCE MEASURES
In compliance with the USA PATRIOT Act and other counterterrorism laws, the United Way of Graham & Greenlee Counties requires that each funding recipient agency certify that all United Way funds and donations will be used in compliance with all applicable anti-terrorist financing and asset control laws, statutes and executive orders.
2018 grant application submission deadlines
Please note that, beginning September 2018, United Way grant reviews will occur every other month. Remaining grant application deadlines for the year are: August 3rd (August review), August 31st (September review), and November 2nd for review in November.
2019 reviews are planned for January, March, May, July, September, and November
Thank you, sponsors!
We wouldn't be able to affect such positive change in the communities of Graham and Greenlee Counties without support from our wonderful donors and supporters. Thank you to the employees of Freeport-McMoRan, the Freeport-McMoRan Foundation and to the other federated campaign supporters and the City of Safford for your ongoing support!